When I first got started with my photo booth business I thought it was going to be a piece of cake. In my mind I had every thing I could every need. Like… my backdrop, lighting, props, oh yeah …. my note pad to take down my customer’s email addresses. Yes that was my great idea… I can write down their email addresses and send pics digitally…
Did I say how much of a bad idea that was….. If not I will say it again… This was a very bad idea….
I found my self doing double the work and my customers were not to happy either… They were not receiving their emails with their digital pics. Oh my.. what a big headache. I had to find a solution to the problem. So I went online and stated my research and found the perfect solution.
It’s called “Selphy”, I know.. It looks like i’m trying to spell “selfie” but no, its call “Selphy” by Canon. It’s a little printer that can connect to your Canon Camera. It’s the neatest little thing. you take the picture and send it to the Selphy printer and print the picture right out and customers love it.
Connecting a camera with Selphy via Wi-Fi
7. Press the <Wi-Fi> () button.
8. Press the <><><><> buttons to choose [ ], and then press the <FUNC./SET> () button.
11. In the password field, press the < FUNC./SET> () button and use the displayed keyboard to enter the password displayed on the printer. Choose [Next] and press the <FUNC./SET > () button.
12. Press the <><> buttons to choose [Automatic] and press the <FUNC./SET> () button.
13. Press the <><> buttons to choose the name of the Selphy printer displayed on the screen in step 3, and then press the <FUNC./SET> () button.
14. The camera and printer are connected, and the camera returns to the Playback screen.